Whenever it is half term break, autumn, winter, spring or summer holidays and kids need to stay indoors due to bad weather or circumstances, it is good to find them something creative to do, before they will turn the house upside down or even worse, they will spend the whole day watching TV or browsing internet.
Below you can find couple of our favourite, quite universal art and craft ideas (except for the jewelry and hair accessories)… More seasonal crafts (and recipes as well) can be found in Christmas, Spring & Summer, Easter, Autumn & Winter or Halloween sections.
More crafty ideas
- Sealing Wax Technique
- DIY Miniature Moss Garden in a Fish Bowl
- Magical Miniature Garden in a Jar
- DIY Spiral Art Cards
- Cotton Wool Teddy Bear
- DIY Children’s Doctor / Nurse Set
- DIY Play Stove Top
- DIY Salt Dough Play Food – Bakery
- Wooden Sticks Shopping List
- Hand Painted Beach Rocks
- DIY Fruity Fridge Magnets Made Out of Beads
- Coasters From Hama or Ikea Beads
- Hama / Ikea Bead Fridge Magnets
30 minute crafts for days when time is limited.