This is classic Caribbean drink, exotic alternative to plain gin & tonic that it is not only healthier but also taste better, in my opinion.
As I’m not a big fan of gin (in any form) I only prepared this drink out of curiosity after my husband told me how they used to drink gin back home in Dominica… still spiced mojito is one of my favourite drinks.
- tin / 330 ml of sweetened coconut water (chilled, without bits)
- shot of gin / 25 ml
- generous squeeze of lime juice / about 1 tbs
- ice cubes to serve – optional
- lime wedge for garnish – optional
- Combine all of the ingredients and enjoy.
- Optionally serve with some ice cubes and lime wedge for garnish.
Makes 1 drink.
If you are looking for other recipes calling for gin, check out Mabintu’s Spiced Apple Cocktail.