Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
Each month food bloggers from all over the World will add their favourite recipes celebrating their roots. That way each month, we’ll end up with the most diverse round up of all round-ups.
We will also add your recipe to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (with 3 K followers) and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter (don’t forget to subscribe to them both), we will share your recipe via social media and include in the round-up at the end of the month. We occasionally publish Paper.li newspaper where we include updates from IR participants Twitter list.
Scroll down for the T&C and various colours of IR badge.
October 2016 link-up (OPEN)
August 2016 link-up / round-up July 2016 link-up / round-up June 2016 link-up / round-up May 2016 link-up / round-up April 2016 link-up / round-up March 2016 link-up / round-up February 2016 link-up / round-up January 2016 link-up / round-up December 2015 link-up / round-up November 2015 link-up / round-up October 2015 link-up / round-up September 2015 link-up / round-up August 2015 link-up / round-up
Instructions How to Enter
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of the IR badges (available below) on your recipe post.
- Add your recipe via linky on current host’s website (listed above as OPEN).
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 26th of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted.
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved.
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please, click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog, please do not hotlink to images on our server.