Thank you for sending all those delicious recipes for November Festive Foods edition of our Inheritance Recipes challenge that we co-host with Solange of Pebble Soup.
Big thank you to our sponsor – HomeSense for the prize and for being our guest judge helping to make this such a difficult decision…
The winner of £50 HomeSense gift card is Little Sunny Kitchen and Russian Herring Under Fur Coat Layered Salad recipe. Congratulations Diana!
We will be in touch by e-mail shortly.
Russian Herring Under Fur Coat Layered Salad by Diana from Little Sunny Kitchen
All other entries that have qualified can be seen below, in completely random order. Follow the number links under the collage to check them out.
- A Seasonal Dessert Indian Pudding by Noel from Apron Free Cooking
- Christmas Morning Wife Saver by Made with Pink
- Aunt Dottie’s New England Baked Beans by Noel from Apron Free Cooking
- Grandma Nina’s Pischinger from our blog
- Home-made Christmas Sweets by Rosemary and Porkbelly
- Buche de Noel by Solange from Pebble Soup
- Greek Fish (Ryba po Grecku) by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Apple and Sultana Strudel Biscuits by Dominic from Belleau Kitchen
- Toad in The Hole from our blog
- Figgy Almond and Whisky Christmas Cake by Choclette from Tin and Thyme
- Chocolate & Chestnut Truffle Torte by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Healthy Christmas Kids Food Ideas by Kate from Veggie Desserts
December Inheritance Recipes challenge is hosted by Solange – the theme is Eat Your Greens, visit her blog to enter your recipe and find out what the prize is (!)