Welcome to the November edition of Inheritance Recipes challenge while Solange is still working on the October IR round-up which will be posted shortly (update, the round-up can be found here).
This month theme is Festive Foods – we realize it may be a bit early but we could not wait to share with you that the prize is gift card from HomeSense with £50 to spend in of their stores on festive decorations, gifts or other treasures you may find.
Please, link-up any Inheritance Recipes that bring memories of family gatherings: Christmas recipes, Thanksgiving recipes or other delicious autumn / winter family recipes as long as they are inherited or inspired by ancestral culture.
ABOUT INHERITANCE RECIPES
Inheritance Recipes is a challenge that Solange of Pebble Soup and I have started to celebrate dishes food bloggers cherish. Recipes which have been passed down by a family member, a friend, through an ancestral culture and dishes which you would like to bestow to future generations.
We will also add your recipe to the Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board and include your blog’s handle in our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter (don’t forget to subscribe to them both), we will share your recipe via social media and include in the round-up at the end of the month and best of all we’ll give away a prize to the blogger whose recipe will have been chosen by a guest judge.
ABOUT THE PRIZE
The prize is a gift card worth £50 that can be spend either in any HomeSense or TKMaxx stores in the UK. Our guest judge this month will be HomeSense and they will decide about the winning recipe.
In case that you are not familiar with HomeSense brand they sell unique homeware, gifts, artworks, books and home décor for less. They are part of the same retail group as TKMaxx and you can find their goodies across both of those stores.
HOW TO ENTER
- Please, link back to challenge page on both: Pebble Soup and Coffee & Vanilla blog.
- If possible, display one of the IR badges on your recipe post. (Click through to open one of the badges, right click to save it to your computer and then upload badge to your blog.)
- Add your recipe via linky below.
- Up to 2 recipes accepted per blogger, as long as each one fits this month’s theme.
- Feel free to link up to past posts but please, update them with links to the challenge pages to qualify.
- Closing date is the 24th of November 5 pm GMT.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the month via Twitter and on the challenge round-up at the end of the month.
- Entries from bloggers all around the World are accepted for the purpose of the round-up but unfortunately the prize can only be shipped within UK.
We can’t wait to see your Inheritance Recipes!
Please note that entries that fail to follow “how to enter” instructions won’t be approved, allow 24 hours for the entries to appear in the linky.
When you have a spare moment do visit other entries that caught your eye, comment on them and give them some social media love as well.
Please, take a few moments to read Terms & Conditions, if you haven’t done it yet.