Thank you Everyone who sent us entries for the January Fresh Start Inheritance Recipes link-up. We love them all!!
In response to the feedback, that Solange and I have received, there will be no themes in the Inheritance Recipes. Every month you can submit links to any recipe as long as it is inherited through family member, friend or ancestral culture.
Inheritance Recipes will now have format of link-up rather than challenge with giveaway so there will be no geographical restrictions for the entries. Recipes from all over the Globe are more than welcome.
All entries that have qualified can be seen below, in completely random order. Follow the number links under the collage to check them out.
- Lemon & Harissa Roasted Chickpeas by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Tu B’Shevat Fruit Platter by Helen from Family Friends Food
- Winter Breakfast Oats with Walnuts from our blog
- Tortilla Chips Party Snack with Chunky Tomato Sauce from our blog
- Pumpkin ‘n Garlic Soup with Lemon Olive Oil Swirl by Solange from Pebble Soup
- Banana, Matcha and Blueberry Loaf by Dominic from Belleau Kitchen
- Vegan Welshcakes by Shaheen from Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Spiced Orange Juice Fruit Loaf by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
The next Inheritance Recipes challenge is hosted by Solange – do visit her blog to submit all February links. We can’t wait to see your #InheritanceRecipes and read stories behind them (!)