Thank you very much for all of your entries to our March edition of the Inheritance Recipes, we loved every single each of them!
Did you know that now you can follow Inheritance Recipes on Facebook to hear even more family stories, spread the words about recipes but also to help people find their long lost childhood dishes.
Every month you can submit any recipe (old or new) as long as it is inherited: through family member, friend or ancestral culture. Entries can be traditional recipes or preparation methods, national recipes from all over the globe, dishes that you often prepare with your children (starting a new tradition), recipes inspired by childhood memories or dishes inherited from a family member or a friend.
There is also no geographical restrictions for the entries, recipes from all over the world are more than welcome, we love diversity! The Inheritance Recipes is co-hosted together with Solange of Pebble Soup and she will be collecting entries next.
We share all of the entries via social media channels and included them in full round-up (with images) on one of our blogs at the end of the month.
March entries can be seen below, in order of submissions. Follow the number links under the collage to check them out and don’t forget to subscribe to Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has now 3,600 followers), Facebook Inheritance Recipes group and our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter which we use to retweet recipes from IR participants (past or present) on daily basis.
- Traditional Irish Brown Soda Bread by Gillian from Gillian’s Kitchen
- Mocha Éclairs / Eklerki by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
- Scotch Eggs (gluten, dairy and nut free) by Kate from Gluten Free Alchemist
- Harissa Chicken by Solange from Pebble Soup
- Authentic Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce Grilled Chicken by Çitra from Çitra’s Home Diary
- Pepper Soup (Light Soup) by Fred from Fred in the Kitchen
- Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls by Naomi from Asian Food Adventure
- Creamy Carrot and Sweet Potato Rice Pudding with Blood Oranges by Shaheen from Allotment Kitchen: A Seasonal Veg Table
April Inheritance Recipes link-up is being hosted by Solange so don’t forget to visit her blog over the next couple of weeks to submit your recipes there.
We can’t wait to see your #InheritanceRecipes !!!
Lovely dishes and so varied! Loving the look of the Harissa Chicken xx
Yes, they are. Thank you Kate :)
Thank you so much for hosting, I always love to see what others bring to the Inheritance table challenge.