Thank you very much for all of the November Inheritance Recipes entries.
We always enjoy reading stories behind the recipes and therefore we decided to create Inheritance Recipes group on Facebook to hear even more family anecdotes, connect with our readers all over the globe, spread the words about recipes but also to help people find their long lost childhood dishes.
Every month you can submit any recipe (old or new) as long as it is inherited: through family member, friend or ancestral culture. There is also no geographical restrictions for the entries, recipes from all over the world are more than welcome, we love diversity! The Inheritance Recipes is co-hosted together with Solange of Pebble Soup and she will be collecting entries next.
We share all of the entries via social media channels and included them in full round-up (with images) on one of our blogs at the end of the month.
All entries can be seen below, in order of submissions. Follow the number links under the collage to check them out and don’t forget to subscribe to Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has now 3,300 followers), Facebook Inheritance Recipes group and our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter which we use to retweet recipes from IR participants (past or present) on daily basis.
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Parmesan & Walnut Puff Pastry Swirls (gluten free) by Kate from Gluten Free Alchemist
- Racuchy – Traditional Polish Apple Pancakes by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
- Burmese Yellow Split Pea Samosa Soup by Shaheen from Allotment2Kitchen: A seasonal Veg Table
- Brandade de Morue by Solange of Pebble Soup
- Jamaican Ginger Cake – gluten free by Kate from Gluten Free Alchemist
- Tartare Sauce by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
December Inheritance Recipes challenge is being hosted by Solange – do visit her blog to submit the links there.
We can’t wait to see your #InheritanceRecipes !!!