Big thank you to our sponsors and special thanks to our judge Bren Herrera for helping us out to make this difficult decision.
We will be in touch by e-mail shortly.
15 min Creamy Cheese and Black Pepper Pasta by Bintu from Recipes from a Pantry
All entries that have qualified, mentioning IR challenge in the recipe post, can be seen below in random order, follow the links below to check them out.
- Gol Guppay: Puffed Pastry Shells filled with Tamarind, Chickpeas and Potatoes by Shaheen from Allotment 2 Kitchen
- Gratin Dauphinois by Solange of Pebble Soup
- Honey Apple Cardamom Mini Bundt Cakes by Choclette from Tin and Thyme
- Sticky Date Cake with Orange & Cinnamon by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
- My Husband’s Persian Rice Recipe by Elizabeth from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Blackberry Pulled Pork & Blackberry BBQ Sauce by Ema from De Tout Coeur Limousin
- Tatar Meat Pies – Vak Belyashi from our blog
- Nectarine Melba Upside-Down Cake by Kate from Gluten Free Alchemist
- 15 min Creamy Cheese and Black Pepper Pasta by Bintu from Recipes from a Pantry
- Spicy Green Tomato Ketchup by Kavey from Kavey Eats
- Babcia Ala’s Polish Breakfast Pancakes with Apples from our blog
- Simple Lasagna – Only 6 Ingredients by Noel from Apron Free Cooking
The next Inheritance Recipes challenge is hosted by Solange – the October theme is Comfort Food, visit her blog to enter your recipe and see what the prize is (!)