Thank you for such a lovely September Inheritance Recipes link-up entries. I really enjoyed reading them, and especially the stories behind them.
Every month you can submit any recipe (old or new) as long as it is inherited: through family member, friend or ancestral culture. There is also no geographical restrictions for the entries, recipes from all over the world are more than welcome, we love diversity! The Inheritance Recipes is co-hosted together with Solange of Pebble Soup and she will be collecting entries next.
We share all of the entries via social media channels and included them in full round-up (with images) on one of our blogs at the end of the moth.
All entries can be seen below, in order of submissions. Follow the number links under the collage to check them out and don’t forget to subscribe to Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has now 3,000 followers) and our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter.
- Caribbean Rum Punch with Coconut Milk, Cinnamon & Nutmeg by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
- My Mother’s German Tomato and Cucumber Salad by Ganga from A Life (Time) of Cooking
- Gluten Free Viennese Whirls by Kate from Gluten Free Alchemist
- Zebra Cake aka Tiger Cake or Marble Cake by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla
- Low Calorie Fish Pie by Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie by Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Potato Pottage with Smoked Sausage by Chidinma Zee from Fruitful Kitchen
- Pork and Plantains by Chidinma Zee from Fruitful Kitchen
- Tzatziki by Solange of Pebble Soup
October Inheritance Recipes challenge is being hosted by Solange – do visit her blog to submit the links there. We can’t wait to see your #InheritanceRecipes and to read family anecdotes.