We are sending this beautiful tin of festive shortbread biscuits for my parents as a part of hamper that we are putting together.
As usual we will be also attaching something more personal in the package… My daughter loves crafts so I usually let her do the cards, especially those we send for her grandparents.
Below we can find couple of ideas for DIY gifts for Christmas and any other season for that matter… just replace festive theme with something more suitable for the occasion.
- Heart Shape Christmas Tree Chocolate Cookies
- Christmas Decorations Made of Beads that my daughter Marissa made for her friends and grandparents
- Quick & Easy Cookie Houses we made with Marissa for her friend from school
- Needle Felted Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Glittery Salt Dough Decorations
- Hama / Ikea Bead Angel Christmas Ornaments
- Spiral Art Cards for Winter Holidays
- Cards with Tissue Paper Design
- Greeting Cards with Felt, Sequin & Bead Motifs
- Christmas Jumper
- Children’s Doctor / Nurse Set with Real Gadgets
- Christmas Elf Costume / Santa Helper Outfit
- Felt Brooches for Moms, Aunties & Grannies
- Countdown Calendar Ideas
- Hama Bead Gifts
- Little Crochet Apple Monster with Googly Eyes
- Decorated Glass Pebble Magnets
- DIY hampers
- Crochet Apple Cosy
- Needle Felted Cactus
- Bohemian Style Wrap Bracelets with Beads
- Baby Christmas Tree with Miniature Baubles
- Shamballa Style Macrame Bracelet
If you are running out of time you can always buy something ready… our Tried & Tested series may give you some ideas.
Edible gift ideas can be found here.