DIY greeting cards add hand-made touch to any gift, they would also make great end of year teacher appreciation “Thank You” notes.
Those cards take only minutes to make but if your child has plenty of teachers you my want to start crafting them soon…
- blank cards with envelopes
- thin craft felt or ready felt shapes
- seed beads
- paper dye cuts or some smaller felt shapes
front and back of the felt motif
- Cut out felt shapes.
- Using thread and needle decorate the shapes with as many or as little sequins and beads as you like.
- Use glue to attach felt motifs to the cards.
- Decorate with some more felt shapes, paper dye cuts or crayons.
trying different combinations
one with felt motif alone by 4 year old and second one with felt motif and crayon stem by 9 year old
You can also closel the envelope with the wax seal like we did…