This is super easy yet quite pretty festive craft idea for the little ones…
- midi Hama beads or Ikea beads or Tiger beads
- thread pieces
- ironing paper
- round bead base
- Arrange beads on the base, then run piece of thread through one of the beads before ironing.
- Iron on highest setting through ironing paper, don’t use the steam.
- Iron first one side, then remove ornament from the board, flip over and iron again through the paper.
- Top with some heavy flat object, for instance a book, until completely cooled down.
Pictured angel has been made by my 6 year old daughter with her daddy’s help.
You can see more Festive Hama / Ikea bead ideas here.
More 30 minute crafts.
More DIY decorations for Xmas.