- 6 tbs plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbs golden caster sugar
- 4 tbs cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs Carotino or other neutral oil
- 4 tbs milk or coconut milk
- dusting sugar, ice cream, custard or some sauce / syrup – to serve
- 2 medium wide cappuccino cups
- Combine all ingredients together and share into two cups.
- Place for about 3 minutes on full power in 800 W microwave.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar or even better with some sauce, custard or ice cream on a side as the cake is a little bit dry.
If you are making only one cup use half of the ingredients and stir everything directly in the cup you were using for microwaving. Shorten the time to about 2 minutes.
Microwave cupcakes tend to a bit rubbery comparing to the real ones but they are real life saver when you are in need of chocolate cake very quickly and without leaving the house…