This is very simple orangeade made with not only oranges but also same clementines and vanilla sugar for extra yumminess.
- 2 big – 4 small oranges
- 2 – 3 clementines / tangerines / mandarins or other similar citrus fruits
- home-made vanilla sugar – to taste
- 1 cup of cold still water or some sparkling water
- ice cubes – to serve
- Juice oranges and clementines, don’t worry about bits, they can go into the juice.
- Transfer to the jug, combine with water and vanilla sugar.
- Serve over some ice cubes.
Makes 2 cups.
If you are looking for more summery soft drink ideas check out Summer Strawberry Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade from Recipes From a Pantry, Watermelon, Lime and Rosemary Drink, Lemon Iced Tea, Polish Plum Compote, Sorrel Drink or Strawberry & Mint Lemonade I made.
For a light alcoholic drink perfect for Summer try Polish Style Beer with Raspberry Syrup.