Store bought ice tea is a very popular drink in Poland, especially lemon one or peach version with addition of peach juice / syrup to the black tea…
I’m not a big fan of peach flavoured things but lemon ice tea from Lipton is one is my favourites so I tried to recreate the flavour.
- 4 black tea bags
- 1 litre of boiling water
- ½ large lemon juice
- light brown sugar to taste
- ½ litre filtered or mineral still water
- plenty of ice cubes
- 2 litre jug
- Place tea bags in a jug with hot water, leave aside for the tea to get strong.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
- At the end cold water, then fill up the jug with as many ice cubes as possible.
- Share to the glasses and enjoy.
Makes about 6 – 8 servings.
Taste also good using fruit tea bags such as raspberry & echinacea instead of black tea.