Kompot Śliwkowy / Plum CompotePosted on: 19th Jul 2008
- 1 kg red plums / Satsuma plums
- 1-1½ cups white sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 whole cardamom pods (crushed slightly for flavour to escape)
- 4 litres of water
- large pot
- Cut plums into halves, discard seeds.
- Bring water to boil, reduce fire, add sugar, plums, spices and cook covered until plums very soft and falling apart, for about 30 minutes.
- Serve cooled down, optionally strained to remove bigger pieces of fruits.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).