Kompot Śliwkowy / Plum CompotePosted on: 19th Jul 2008
- 1 kg red plums / Satsuma plums
- 1-1½ cups white sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 whole cardamom pods (crushed slightly for flavour to escape)
- 4 litres of water
- large pot
- Cut plums into halves, discard seeds.
- Bring water to boil, reduce fire, add sugar, plums, spices and cook covered until plums very soft and falling apart, for about 30 minutes.
- Serve cooled down, optionally strained to remove bigger pieces of fruits.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).