Physalis Dipped in ChocolatePosted on: 14th May 2008
- 200g physalis (yellow)
for chocolate dip
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g / ½ cup caster sugar
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 3 tbs cold water
- In a small saucepan melt butter, add sugar, cocoa powder and water.
- Heat over low fire stirring constantly till completely smooth, leave aside.
- Tear and pull back physalis hoods, but do not remove them.
- Holding the hood deep berries in chocolate and enjoy.
You can replace half of the physalis with strawberries or other fruits for variety.
Use your favourite bitter sweet chocolate bar (melted) instead of making the chocolate dip.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).