- nacho mince or even leftover chilli con carne
- green bell pepper (diced)
- red bell pepper (diced)
- 200 g tin of corn (drained)
- handful of freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 ripe avocados (sliced)
- 30 taco shells
- lettuce leaves (I used lettuce mix with cabbage and carrot)
- grated cheese
- Combine previously prepared nacho mince with corn, peppers and coriander leaves.
- Heat taco shells in the oven for couple of minutes, according to the package instructions.
- In meantime slice the avocados and grate the cheese.
- Once shells are ready fill them with some leaves, generous amount of mince, cheese and avocado slices.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4-6 people as a meal or many more as a snack.
Leftover mince can be used to top the fries in Papas Supreme à la Taco Bell.
The same nacho mince can be used for burittos recipe as well.