Make summer last longer with those easy to achieve strawberry nails I’ve done for my daughter…
- light colour nail varnish for the base (we used shimmering light green)
- red or pink nail varnish (best one of the non-toxic nail varnishes)
- green nail art pen (we used glitter one)
- white or light pink nail art pen (we used light pink)
- Paint all nails with base colour.
- Using red or pink nail varnish paint strawberry like shapes.
- Top them with few strokes of green for leaves.
- Finish of dotting with white / light pink nail art pen for the seeds.
Looking for more nail design patterns? Here are some nail art ides for all seasons.
More about health & beauty.