Cupboard Pasta Salad with Tuna & PineapplePosted on: 23rd May 2013
- 3 x 200 g tins of tuna in brine (drained)
- 500 g pasta (I used penne)
- 2 x 400 g tin of pineapple chunks (drained)
- 2 x 400 g tin of red kidney beans (drained)
- 400 g tin of sweet corn (drained)
- rainbow peppercorns
- ½ tbs of dried oregano or Caribbean herb mix (with oregano)
- about half of 400 g jar of mayonnaise
- a bit of sea salt – to taste
- Cook pasta, drain nd leave aside to cool down a bit.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy either in room temperature or cooled down.
Serves 4-6 people as a main dish or many more as a snack.
Pasta can be easily replaced with cooked rice in this recipe.
More tuna salad ideas:
Salad Nicoise a la Cook Sister
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).