Cupboard Pasta Salad with Tuna & PineapplePosted on: 23rd May 2013
- 3 x 200 g tins of tuna in brine (drained)
- 500 g pasta (I used penne)
- 2 x 400 g tin of pineapple chunks (drained)
- 2 x 400 g tin of red kidney beans (drained)
- 400 g tin of sweet corn (drained)
- rainbow peppercorns
- ½ tbs of dried oregano or Caribbean herb mix (with oregano)
- about half of 400 g jar of mayonnaise
- a bit of sea salt – to taste
- Cook pasta, drain nd leave aside to cool down a bit.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy either in room temperature or cooled down.
Serves 4-6 people as a main dish or many more as a snack.
Pasta can be easily replaced with cooked rice in this recipe.
More tuna salad ideas:
Salad Nicoise a la Cook Sister
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).