- 500g couscous
- 1000 ml boiling water
- 1 small onion (finely chopped) or small leek (sliced)
- 1-1½ tbs vegetable stock powder
- 1½ tbs mild curry powder
- 2 tbs dried dill or some fresh one
- 4 tbs fresh or frozen parsley (chopped)
- 4 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges), some cherry tomatoes (halved) or even better some bell pepper (diced)
- 3 x 185g tins of tuna in brine (drained)
- 150g of mayonnaise
- Place couscous, dill, curry powder, vegetable stock granules and onion in large mixing bowl, add boiling water, cover and let couscous soak all the water.
- Mix in rest of the ingredients.
- Add mayonnaise at the end when couscous is not so hot any more.
- Serve warm or cold.
Serves 4 people as main dish.