- 500g tricolour pasta or any other pasta shapes, as long as they are quite chunky, for instance rigatoni
- 2 x 200 g tins of tuna on brine (drained)
- 1 x 400g tin of sweet corn (drained)
- 4 heaped tbs of mayonnaise
- 2 bell peppers (diced coarsely)
- 2 large red onions (diced coarsely)
- 2 tbs olive oil for roasting
- 1 tbs Caribbean herb mix (thyme, basil, marjoram, savory and parsley)
- 2 handfuls of pitted black olives (chopped)
- 1 small leek (cut lenghtwise and chopped)
- black peppercorns
- sea salt
- Cook and drain pasta, live aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix peppers, onions and olive oil, place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast them for about10-15 minutes in oven preheated to 200°C (392°F).
- Once peppers & onions are ready combine them with all the ingredients: pasta, tuna, Caribbean herbs, olives and leek, mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Enjoy while still warm or cooled down.
Serve 4-5 people as a main dish or more as a salad.
Skip the mayonnaise and use more olive oil or tuna in oil.