Crunchy Sesame & Ginger Honey Glazed CarrotsPosted on: 23rd Mar 2012
- 500g carrots (washed, halved lengthwise, then cut into sticks)
- 2 tbs sesame oil (I used Virgin Sesame Oil from Cooks&Co)
- 2 tbs ginger honey (I used Sarah’s Zesty Honey with Ginger)
- some toasted sesame seeds to sprinkle - optional
- Toss carrots in sesame oil.
- Place them on non-stick baking tray and roast in the over preheated to 200°C (392°F) for about 25 minutes or a little bit longer, if you don’t like them crunchy.
- Remove from the oven, glaze with some ginger honey, optionally sprinkle with some toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Serve 6 people as a side dish.
Those sesame & ginger honey carrots taste great with some char-grilled chicken and roasted potatoes.
To toast sesame seeds place them on dry, non-stick frying pan and heat mixing constantly until seeds are browned slightly.
More carrot dishes to try:
Roasted Red Curry Carrots with Ginger and Garlic by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Simple carrot soup served with crunchy buttered bread by Michelle of Greedy Gourmet.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).