Nothing is better for hot Summer days than thirst quenching, fruity drink. This is very simple idea rather than recipe… mixture of fruit juice, soda water and vanilla syrup. Enjoy!
- chilled cranberry juice
- chilled sparkling mineral water
- vanilla syrup (we used Teisseire Vanilla Gourmet Drops)
- ice cubes – optional
- Fill the glasses with cranberry juice and sparkling water (we used 50/50 proportions).
- Add dash of vanilla syrup to each glass, stir and enjoy.
- Optionally serve over ice cubs.
For smaller children use regular not sparkling water instead and they will love it.
If you are looking for more summertime drink recipes, check out this Rose Syrup from Tin & Thyme, Boozy (or not) Cherry Fizz from Utterly Scrummy Food For Families or Clementine & Vanilla Orangeade I made while ago.
More Summer ideas.
More drink recipes.