Lunchbox # 58 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white bread roll, butter, ham and mixed lettuce
- cherry tomatoes with seaweed eyes & smiles (glued with a little bit of water)
- Spanish chorizo for “baby hats”
- dried apricots for “baby bows”
- Babybel Cheddar cheese
- mini star crackers in tulip shaped container
- package of strawberry juice
- mini box of raisins & apricots
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a sticker
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.