Lunchbox # 59 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white bread roll, butter and ham, strawberry lace bow to keep everything together
- rhino shaped biscuit
- Babybel cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- half of the apple
- clementine with flower shaped cut for easy opening
- package of blackcurrant juice (not pictured)
- mini box of raisins & apricots
- large paper napkin (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a sticker (not pictured)
Everything placed together with large ice pack in drawstring bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.