Lunchbox # 57 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of white bread roll, Spanish chorizo and mixed lettuce
- cherry tomatoes with leaf shaped food pick
- mini crackers
- Marmite Cheddar cheese
- melon balls with leaf shaped food pick
- package of blackcurrant juice
- mini strawberry fromage frais + spoon
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with sticker
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
Children (who like Marmite itself) did not like Marmite cheese, it is too strong, taste like very mature Cheddar with hint of Marmite. My husband and I love it, so the rest of them are going to end up in his lunchboxes ;)
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.