Couple of days ago I needed to make a pair of pom poms for my daughters’ crochet ponchos… this is how to make them.
- Cut out circle out of cardboard or craft form, make it open, you may even make the cut a bit wider than I did to make wrapping of the yarn easier.
- Make a little cuts on both sides of the opening to to hook the yarn that will be used later to tie the pom pom.
- Wrap the circle in lots of yarn, the more the better, pom pom will be more fluffy.
- Cut the yarn around outside circle edge with scissors.
- Tie and trim the pom pom if necessary.