This is very quick Halloween party snack idea rather than a recipe that can be made in minutes.
- ready to fry poppadoms
- ketchup or other red or black sauce (I used tomato puree diluted with a bit of water)
- Using a skewer to paint mouths and eyes on the poppadoms.
- Place them on preheated non-stick frying pan and heat on one side until crispy.
- Leave aside to cool down.
- Serve alone or with some chutneys / dips on a side.
Also don’t forget to visit my fellow bloggers who created some amazing things for this occasion as well: Magical moments with clementine lanterns by Croque Maman, Marshmallow Squares by Maison Cupcake or My Neighbour Totoro Treats by Tinned Tomatoes.
And here some Autumn & Winter DIYs & recipes.