This is very simple, freshly squeezed apple and kiwi juice drink idea that would be perfect for Halloween but also any other day.
Apple and kiwi drink is rather tangy but healthy and delicious. It reminds me a bit of green Frugo – popular Polish drink available in most supermarkets, also in UK.
- 1½ kg green apples (quartered)
- 250 g kiwi fruits / about 2 – 3 (peeled)
- 1 lime juice
- about a cup of water
- fine sugar – to taste
- Place apples and kiwis in the juicer.
- Add also lime juice, water, sugar to taste and stir.
- Share and enjoy immediately.
Makes about 4 cups of drink.
You can use red apples instead if you don’t mind the juice to be less green.
More drink recipes.