This is relatively simple but fun to make Easter craft idea for kids.
Pompom chicks and bunnies are very easy to create, if you can make a pompom, then the most of work is done already… You can also make them using ready pompoms if you have some on hand.
- yarn to make the fork pompoms (click through for the tutorial) or ready craft pompoms
- googly eyes
- a bit of paper or craft foam for the beaks, ears, noses etc.
- all purpose glue
- fine comb
- Once you have the fork pompoms done, comb them gently for more fluffy appearance.
- Cut out from the paper or craft form noses, ears and beaks.
- Glue the eyes and other features onto the pompoms and voilà – your cute Easter creatures are ready!