This is relatively simple but fun to make Easter craft idea for kids.
Pompom chicks and bunnies are very easy to create, if you can make a pompom, then the most of work is done already… You can also make them using ready pompoms if you have some on hand.
Tutorial for pictured below miniature jute basket can be found here.
- yarn to make the fork pompoms (click through for the tutorial) or ready craft pompoms
- googly eyes
- a bit of paper or craft foam for the beaks, ears, noses etc.
- all purpose glue
- fine comb
- Once you have the fork pompoms done, comb them gently for more fluffy appearance.
- Cut out from the paper or craft form noses, ears and beaks.
- Glue the eyes and other features onto the pompoms and voilà – your cute Easter creatures are ready!