- black spaghetti pasta
- couple of Frankfurter sausages (I used chicken ones)
- cheese for eyes
- ketchup for eyes
- pot of boiling water
- large pot
- small round cutter for eyes
- Prepare large pot of boiling water.
- Cut each sausage into 6-7 pieces and prick them with dry spaghetti. I used 4 spaghetti sticks for each pieces of sausage creating 8 legs.
- Place your monsters in the pot and cook until pasta is ready.
- Serve with cheese & ketchup eyes, optionally making pupils out of little pieces of cooked pasta.
If you looking for more inspiration take a look at those Halloween ideas.
With thanks to my friend Monika for this “beautiful” black pasta! :)