Sloppy Joe SandwichPosted on: 29th Jul 2011
- bread roll (halved and toasted, I used wholemeal one)
- slice of cheese (I used Red Leicester)
- few slices of cucumber, bell pepper and onion
- about 3 tbs leftover Chilli Con Carne
- about 1 tbs crème fraiche or soured cream
Assemble the sandwich and enjoy!
Makes 1 sandwich.
© ALL TEXT & IMAGES FROM THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT OF COPYRIGHTS. PLEASE, CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS TERMS & PRICING BEFORE REPOSTING ANY MATERIAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REMOVAL OF OWNERSHIP INFORMATION FROM THE IMAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).