Sloppy Joe SandwichPosted on: 29th Jul 2011
- bread roll (halved and toasted, I used wholemeal one)
- slice of cheese (I used Red Leicester)
- few slices of cucumber, bell pepper and onion
- about 3 tbs leftover Chilli Con Carne
- about 1 tbs crème fraiche or soured cream
Assemble the sandwich and enjoy!
Makes 1 sandwich.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).