- 100g chicken breast
- 250g potatoes
- 1 tsp real butter (unsalted)
- boiled water
- 1 tsp fresh or frozen dill
- steamed veggies to serve (I used broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots)
- Cook potatoes with chicken breast and water until soft and cooked through.
- Add butter, dill and blend adding more boiled water if necessary.
- Serve each time with freshly steamed veggies on a side.
Share into 3-4 portions.
My daughter, since she is about 8 months old, loves to eat finger food so sometimes I mash part of the food and leave out the rest for her to chew on.