- ½ chicken breast – about 100g (diced)
- couple of baby potatoes – about 100g (peeled and chopped)
- couple of fresh basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes – about 100g (halved) or tinned tomatoes
- 50g green beans – I used dwarf beans (trimmed)
- 1 small apple – about 10og (peeled and cored)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- hand blender
- small pot with a lid
- Cook covered over medium fire chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, beans and an apple with water until all ingredients are cooked and very soft.
- After few minutes of cooking remove tomato skin which should be separated by that time.
- Towards the end add basil leaves, cook a minute longer, then blend everything using hand blender.
- Share into freezable containers.
Make 5 portions (125 ml each).
If the food is too thick just add some more boiled water.
If the food is too watery just add a little bit instant baby rice.
To defrost I like to use traditional pot and a little bit hot water but you can easily defrost it in microwave as well.