- ½ chicken breast – about 100g (diced)
- 1 small carrot – about 50g (peeled and sliced)
- 100g piece of cauliflower
- few baby potatoes – about 50g (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tbs instant baby rice flakes
- 2 cups of water
- 2½ tsp baby’s usual milk powder to add later
- hand blender
- small pot with a lid
- Cook covered over medium fire chicken, cauliflower, carrots and potatoes with water until all ingredients are cooked and very soft.
- Then blend using hand blender.
- When the mixture is not so hot any more add baby rice and blend some more until smooth.
- Share into freezable containers, just before serving stir in ½ tsp usual baby milk powder.
Make 5 portions (100 ml each).
If the food is too thick just add some more boiled water.
If the food is too watery just add a little bit more baby rice.
To defrost I like to use traditional pot and a little bit hot water but you can easily defrost it in microwave as well.