Lunchbox # 32 (for 4 year old girl)
- sandwich made of wholemeal granary bread roll, extra mature Cheddar cheese with butter, mixed lettuce leaves and shredded beetroot salad
- pieces of kabanos (polish dry sausage) with bone food pick
- 3 cherry tomatoes with leaf shaped food pick
- carrots and green beans stir-fried on a little bit of olive oil (from previous day) with rabbit soy sauce container
- mini elephant shaped biscuit
- 250 ml mango & papaya fruit tea in a bottle
- small container of homemade grape jelly (recipe here)
- single green apple wipe (not pictured)
- mini Lonely Tunes tissue package (not pictured)
Everything disappeared except one piece of carrot ;)
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.