Lunchbox # 27 (for 4 year old girl)
- wholemeal sandwich with cream cheese with herbs, separated with plastic grass dividers
- fish shaped hard boiled egg in silicone muffin case
- mixed grapes in silicone muffin case
- cucumber pieces with pinch of sugar in teddy bear container and with mini teddy bear fork
- Babybel mini cheese
- orange & cranberry fruit tea in a bottle
- single packed wipe
- mini tissue package on a side
- anti-bacterial hand gel (just in case, not pictured)
The lunchbox came back again completely empty but the little fork got lost what caused lots of tears… now I have to look for more of them on eBay.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.