Lunchbox # 110 (for 5 year old girl)
- brioche roll with Nutella & peanut butter, tied together with strawberry lace, hearts and “I love you” sign made with edible pen
- chocolate love bug
- pink marble egg and mini rabbit container with a little bit of salt
- Ribena strawberry juice drink (not pictured)
- Munch Bunch drinking Strawberry yogurt (not pictured)
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a stickers, to use after lunch (not pictured)
Happy Valentine’s Everyone!
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.