- 300 g green beans (chopped)
- 300 g carrots (cubed)
- 3 cups of broken basmati rice
- 2-3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- about 2 tbs curry powder (I used mild curry)
- 6 cups of boiling water
- butter or oil for frying
- fine sea salt – to taste
- In a covered pot cook rice with water, leave aside.
- In a wide pot or wok fry garlic, carrots and beans on butter or oil, only until done but still crunchy.
- Stir in previously cooked rice and mix well.
- Season to taste with curry powder and salt.
- Serve with BBQ meats and vegetables.
For extra flavour replace salt with Maggi liquid seasoning.