Lunchbox # 116 – Love BugsPosted on: 18th Jan 2012
Lunchbox # 116 (for 6 year old girl)
- toasted English muffin (type of bread roll) with mature Cheddar cheese and heart made out of sweet red pointed pepper – instructions below
- vine cherry tomatoes
- pieces of clementine
- chocolate love bugs
- bottle of water (not pictured)
To make bread roll with a heart centre:
- cut English muffin in half, toast it if necessary,
- in the top part cut out heart shape with a cookie cutter,
- using the same cutter make heart out of sweet pointed pepper or cheese,
- place heart in the hole on the bread.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).