Lunchbox # 116 (for 6 year old girl)
- toasted English muffin (type of bread roll) with mature Cheddar cheese and heart made out of sweet red pointed pepper – instructions below
- vine cherry tomatoes
- pieces of clementine
- chocolate love bugs
- bottle of water (not pictured)
To make bread roll with a heart centre:
- cut English muffin in half, toast it if necessary,
- in the top part cut out heart shape with a cookie cutter,
- using the same cutter make heart out of sweet pointed pepper or cheese,
- place heart in the hole on the bread.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.