Simple Grilled Butternut SquashPosted on: 22nd Aug 2007
- 1 butternut squash – 1kg (peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes)
- 2 – 3 tbs olive oil or Carotino oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or some freshly squeezed garlic
- Chopped butternut squash place in roasting dish.
- Season with olive oil and salt.
- Grill for about 30 minutes in 200°C (392°F) until butternut squash is soft and starting to get brown.
Serve 4-5 people as a side dish.
Butternut squash in this recipe can be easily replaced by other pumpkins such as celebration squash.
More recipe ideas calling for butternut squash:
Seaweed Wrapped Pouting with Curry Sauce and Pumpkin Risotto adapted from recipe by Chef Vincet Binet.
Simple but delicious South African butternut squash soup by Michelle from Greedy Gourmet.
Margot DOLEWSKA DYER is Brighton based blogger dedicated to crafts, recipes, reviews, food styling and photography. She is also behind 416 Studios specializing in web design & photo retouching. You can connect with her via Google+.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through 416 Studios' RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look...
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).