Simple Grilled Butternut SquashPosted on: 22nd Aug 2007
- 1 butternut squash – 1kg (peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes)
- 2 – 3 tbs olive oil or Carotino oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or some freshly squeezed garlic
- Chopped butternut squash place in roasting dish.
- Season with olive oil and salt.
- Grill for about 30 minutes in 200°C (392°F) until butternut squash is soft and starting to get brown.
Serve 4-5 people as a side dish.
Butternut squash in this recipe can be easily replaced by other pumpkins such as celebration squash.
More recipe ideas calling for butternut squash:
Seaweed Wrapped Pouting with Curry Sauce and Pumpkin Risotto adapted from recipe by Chef Vincet Binet.
Simple but delicious South African butternut squash soup by Michelle from Greedy Gourmet.
Many of Coffee & Vanilla's photos are now available to purchase through our RedBubble store. Please, come inside to take a look, favourite those you like the most or suggest new images to be added... Any feedback will be greatly appreciated (!)
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).