Simple Grilled Butternut SquashPosted on: 22nd Aug 2007
- 1 butternut squash – 1kg (peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes)
- 2 – 3 tbs olive oil or Carotino oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or some freshly squeezed garlic
- Chopped butternut squash place in roasting dish.
- Season with olive oil and salt.
- Grill for about 30 minutes in 200°C (392°F) until butternut squash is soft and starting to get brown.
Serve 4-5 people as a side dish.
Butternut squash in this recipe can be easily replaced by other pumpkins such as celebration squash.
More recipe ideas calling for butternut squash:
Seaweed Wrapped Pouting with Curry Sauce and Pumpkin Risotto adapted from recipe by Chef Vincet Binet.
Simple but delicious South African butternut squash soup by Michelle from Greedy Gourmet.
Leave a Reply
This site support Gravatars (globally recognized avatar images visible next to your comments).