- simmering baby blue nail polish for the base
- white nail art pen (nail polish with thinner brush)
- Paint all nails with baby blue colour for the base. (I had to do 2 layers to make the colour darker.)
- Then using white nail art pen draw three lines and smaller strokes on the right corner of each nail.
- Then make some white dots around the snowflakes.
- Finish with a quick coat of baby blue nail polish for the white pattern to be less obvious.
More health & beauty tips.
More DIY ideas.
More Winter themed articles.