- 900 – 1000 g frozen white fish fillets
- 100 – 150 g unsalted butter
- rainbow peppercorns
- sea salt
- 2 unwaxed lemons (sliced)
- fresh / frozen dill
- glass or ceramic baking dish
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Arrange still frozen fillets in a baking dish.
- Place butter slice on each of the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle them with dill, freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Top with couple of lemon slices and put in the oven.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes or until fish is ready and lemon slices starting to get brown.
- Serve with some spaghetti and salad on a side.
Serves 5 – 6 people.
I served mine on the top of spaghetti with sun-dried tomato pesto.