- 1 kg chicken tights – about 8 small ones (skin removed)
for the glaze
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp Knorr Aromat or Vegeta (vegetable seasoning)
- 3 tbs grape seed oil
- ½ cup water
- silicone brush
- roasting tin
- Place chicken tights in non stick roasting tin, bone side up.
- Brush with half of the glaze.
- Bake in 160°C (320°F) for about 20-30 minutes.
- Then turn tights, brush with the rest of the glaze and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
Serves 4-6 people.
Looking for more glazed meat recipes?
You may want to try this impressive glazed ham in Coca-Cola by Michelle.