Lunchbox # 79 (for 4½ year old girl)
- butterfly & flower sandwiches made of pumpkin – sunflower bread, chicken ham and butter
- raw baby corn
- baby plum tomatoes with food picks
- homemade jelly in flower shaped container, with a spoon
- red & white grapes with animal food pick, in silicone muffin case
- mini crackers and plantain chips, in silicone muffin case
- strawberry fromage frais in a tube – Choobs (frozen, it will be still cold on lunchtime)
- natural juice with a straw
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with a sticker, to use after lunch
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.