Lunchbox # 78 (for 4½ year old girl)
- leftover mini Puff Pastry with Tuna, Corn, Mushrooms & Zucchini
- raw baby corn
- baby plum tomatoes with octopus food pick
- pitted black olives
- octopus made of Frankfurter/Wiener sausage with seaweed face
- tinned peach slices, red and white grapes with fish food picks
- mini malted biscuit
- raspberry fromage frais in a tube – Choobs
- rice milk with a straw
- antibacterial gel to wash hands before lunch (not pictured)
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with star fish sticker, to use after lunch
To make octopus I made 4 cuts in the sausage what gave me 8 octopus legs. Then I placed it, pushing it down and spreading octopus legs on greased frying pan, fried until browned. Once it cooled down octopus legs stayed in shape.
Then I did stick with a little bit of water eyes and smile made of seaweed sushi wrap / nori.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.