Lunchbox # 63 (for 4 year old girl)
- two heart shaped sandwiches made of mini bread rolls, butter, mixed baby leaves, turkey ham and cheese
- physalis fruits
- plum tomatoes
- white seedless grapes & cherry, in silicone muffin case
- snap peas & carrots (steamed), in silicone muffin case with animal shaped mini fork
- mini Peperami sausage
- natural strawberry & vanilla tea with a little bit of sugar, in a bottle (not pictured)
- large paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with stickers (not pictured)
Everything placed together with large ice pack in drawstring bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.