Lunchbox # 64 (for 4 year old girl)
- star shaped sandwiches made of tiger bread bap, butter, mixed baby leaves, turkey ham (seaweed eyes and smile, glued on a little bit of water)
- Babybel cheese
- physalis fruits
- plum tomatoes with leaf shaped food pick
- white seedless grapes
- snap peas (steamed)
- natural strawberry & vanilla tea with a little bit of sugar, in a bottle (not pictured)
- mini peach yogurt + spoon (not pictured)
- Mr Men Little Miss paper napkin
- wipe wrapped in aluminum foil with stickers (not pictured)
Everything placed together with large ice pack in drawstring bag.
More lunchbox ideas can be found here: Lunchbox Food.
And here you can read about Packing Children Lunches.
Some of the lunchbox accessories can be found in my Amazon aStore.
This is my entry for my own event: “Wholesome Lunchbox”. If you want to participate, please send link to your entry before 15th of each month.